Labour sees sense on prison reform - Beeb

Rob W

Stick that tiresome cunt in the stocks while you're at it.

91689[/snapback]

:lol: Did he make wrong love with you when you were young, or something?

91691[/snapback]

He's just shite, he is to fantasy/sci-fi what Bill Bryson is to travel writing. Populist drivel tbh. And he took me up the wrong 'un when I was a tot!

He's just shite, he is to fantasy/sci-fi what Bill Bryson is to travel writing. Populist drivel tbh. And he took me up the wrong 'un when I was a tot!

91701[/snapback]

Bet you didn't feel a thing!

When I was a kid, a mate of mine had this huge black & white poster (must have been A1) of Pratchett's big, beardy, grinning face wearing a black stetson. To this day, the gayest thing I've ever seen, and I include Meenzer in that. It was enough to put me off for life.

I understand he's quite a nice bloke in person - never met him myself but know a few who have

91737[/snapback]

Crimes against literature Berb, being nice is no defence.

91701[/snapback]

Bet you didn't feel a thing!

91709[/snapback]

Like hoying a penny up Northumberland Street.

I understand he's quite a nice bloke in person - never met him myself but know a few who have

91737[/snapback]

91739[/snapback]

Britains Best Selling Living Author?

The man who replaced wor Catherine????

Philistine!!!!!

91737[/snapback]

91739[/snapback]

Britains Best Selling Living Author?

91746[/snapback]

I rest my case.

Oh he'll find it fast enough - when you have his IQ and mental  faculties it will be calling to him right now..........................

91378[/snapback]

Rob, despite your age, you are still an idiot.

I expected you to support measures to keep criminals out of jail, unless of course a "petty crime" is committed on you...

"I'm alright Jack" mentality as always

Can you tell me why we lock up more people than anywhere else in Yurop but our crime stats are worse?

What are you going to do when we fill the last 373 prison places Leazes? Shoot them??

How much will you volunteer to pay in extra tax to build more prisons????

"Mr Clarke said there were "segments" in the numbers in prisons where the numbers were too high, including foreign nationals, those on remand, women, young people and those on short sentences."

Thats not me talking - its the bloody Govt FFS

Can you tell me why we lock up more people than anywhere else in Yurop but our crime stats are worse?

What are you going to do when we fill the last 373 prison places Leazes?  Shoot them??

How much will you volunteer to pay in extra tax to build more prisons????

"Mr Clarke said there were "segments" in the numbers in prisons where the numbers were too high, including foreign nationals, those on remand, women, young people and those on short sentences."

Thats not me talking - its the bloody Govt FFS

91866[/snapback]

Only a complete fuckwit could propose a solution to a prison crisis to be to let them out back on the streets

What are you going to do if the courts sentence more people to prison NEXT WEEK than there are places for them?

Only a fuckwhit would beleive there isn't a serious problem here and just banging up more and more people will solve it................

What are you going to do if the courts sentence more people to prison NEXT WEEK than there are places for them?

Only a fuckwhit would beleive there isn't a serious problem here and just banging up more and more people will solve it................

92195[/snapback]

Why have there not been more prisons built ? Due to fuckwit do gooders who think its a good idea to let them loose, just so long as they don't live in the same street as them

An alternative which would help is to deport the fuckers who shouldn't be here too, rather than allowing the fuckwit do gooders to tell you we should look after them and they have "rights" because they don't... again only if they don't live near you