Did my hero bit last night

Smooth Operator

Was driving up to the Chillingham Arms last night for a game of arrows, as i past the Woolsington Hotel on Sheilds Road a lass was being smacked about my a bloke, a lad was trying to stop the bloke but wasn't having any joy. So I pulled over and walked up to the bloke, the lass had blood dripping from her mouth and nose. I got hold of the lass and walked her over to my car. All the while the bloke was shouting what the fuck are yee ganna dee like, who are yee like eh. Funny he never did fuck all as i lead her away, the fucking big man that he is.

I got the lass in the car and went back over and told the bloke he better do one or the busies will be here any minute. He didn't hang about. Then i drove the lass home which was only a few doors away like. She was adamant she wasn't gonna go to hospital even though her nose was on the other side of her face.

I wasn't gonna try and persuade her otherwise like, I'd just cleaned the car and I had arrows to play after all.

I'm quite surprised that story didn't end with and i ended up doing the business in the car with her while at it  :lol:  :lol:  :nufc:

122811[/snapback]

Aye, slightly disappointed.

Well done S-O, I wouldn't have bothered personally, for fear of abuse from her. Bet she goes back to him.

I'm quite surprised that story didn't end with and i ended up doing the business in the car with her while at it  :lol:  :lol:  :nufc:

122811[/snapback]

Aye, slightly disappointed.

Well done S-O, I wouldn't have bothered personally, for fear of abuse from her. Bet she goes back to him.

122826[/snapback]

Well I've never been turned on by the sight of a bloodied face and a popped nose, if it was a bloodied minge well that would've been a different story!!