Arsenal v Spurs

Scottish Mag

I dunno man. I think the ball should only be put out if you feel a player needs treatment. One of them slid into the other, nothing serious at all. You can go too far with it and we've already seen some players taking advantage of it and staying down when theres nothing wrong with them.

Edited by luckypierre

Nowt wrong with that goal imo.

The two Arsenal players collided wand one of them got up and the other didn't look injured....

I was always told to play to the whistle and Spurs did.

I think Spurs were totally right and as usual Wenger has come out of an incident looking and acting like a whinging little kid.

No Spurs player fouled anyone, just two Arse players collided and were in no danger whatsoever (one was getting up and the other soon followed) and Spurs have no obligation whatsoever to kick it out.

And for Wenger to dare have a go at another manager calling him a liar for not seeing something, when Wenger has made a career out of never seeing anything his players do is just embrassing.

And for Wenger to dare have a go at another manager calling him a liar for not seeing something, when Wenger has made a career out of never seeing anything his players do is just embrassing.

126439[/snapback]

The ultimate irony IMO. I'm mates with a Pompey fan who is still seething about the Pires dive a couple of years back which got Arsenal a penalty which should never have been and Wenger strangely didn't see it!