Glen Roeder cracks joke shocker!!!!!!

Kid Dynamite

"It is no longer certain that I will go back to the academy," said Roeder. "There are things to be discussed because of the last couple of months.

"The chairman is a man of few words. Some chairmen question selections and tactics but he just lets me get on with it.

"I would like to think the chairman would keep me involved at senior level...and academy level. I want to make sure as a club that we keep building.

"Am I in pole position? I never fancied myself as a pole dancer. All the past few weeks have done is remind me how enjoyable it is working with such high-quality players.

;)

;)

Edited by J69

Interesting quotes actually. Where did you get them from? I'd like to think he'll be given some involvement with the first team, given what's happened - he's clearly got the respect of the players. Bit of a threat for any boss that comes in though!

Need to bring someone in to replace him at the Academy though or else that side of things will suffer.