Sign in to follow this  
DanTheMan

Message from JJ

As part of our yearly Eurovision bet we had a quick convo. He's still living in Peebles and he says he'll be back down in either the summer or the start of next season! He wanted me to pass it on.

Lol, its been going since 2002, basically we split the songs in the final in half, and whoever wins gets bragging rights for the year! He has A-L, I have M-Z. Fairly daft, but its tradition and good fun! And if anyone wants to text him about the summer meetup, it might be a good plan, as my credit is somewhat low!

Lol, its been going since 2002, basically we split the songs in the final in half, and whoever wins gets bragging rights for the year! He has A-L, I have M-Z. Fairly daft, but its tradition and good fun! And if anyone wants to text him about the summer meetup, it might be a good plan, as my credit is somewhat low!

138657[/snapback]

Get it topped up and text him, you gyppo! :lol:

138657[/snapback]

Get it topped up and text him, you gyppo! :lol:

138658[/snapback]

Seconded... :razz: