FAO Ted Maul....

Radgina

Bassid !!!!!!! :lol:  I will get it back...( when I have a spare couple of hours  :blush: )

170170[/snapback]

:lol: I was wondering when you'd notice.

It took me all day to do. I would've had it done by lunch time but my brother decided to have a bash on it and closed my game when I was on 90k. ;)

Bassid !!!!!!! :lol:  I will get it back...( when I have a spare couple of hours  :blush: )

170170[/snapback]

It took me all day to do. I would've had it done by lunch time but my brother decided to have a bash on it and closed my game when I was on 90k. ;)

170171[/snapback]

Good on ya....I got a bliddy migraine just getting that score and it was the third attempt that day as I was interrupted by the dog jumping on my keyboard first, then wor lad turning it off...... <_<

170170[/snapback]

170171[/snapback]

Good on ya....I got a bliddy migraine just getting that score and it was the third attempt that day as I was interrupted by the dog jumping on my keyboard first, then wor lad turning it off...... <_<

170176[/snapback]

I've had to have a few Paracetamol this evening like. My head was pounding after getting that score.