Northumbria Uni

Mark

Besides, you're only over here cos N-O's spackered again. :blush:

182150[/snapback]

I thought it was about time i came over for a bit. The craic can be much funnier here. Its working again and i'm still here so that says something. Plus i think i managed to pick up some tickets for the west ham game. What with my contributions to this thread its been a decent knock as they say in cricket.

182150[/snapback]

I thought it was about time i came over for a bit. The craic can be much funnier here. Its working again and i'm still here so that says something. Plus i think i managed to pick up some tickets for the west ham game. What with my contributions to this thread its been a decent knock as they say in cricket.

182154[/snapback]

Nice one. Definitely better craic on here when it gets going, it can just be a bit quiet from time to time. The spaz count is pretty much non-existent.

Guest Patrokles

182150[/snapback]

182154[/snapback]

YOU'RE MY HERO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS ENTIRE THREAD BRILLIANT.

182150[/snapback]

182154[/snapback]

182178[/snapback]

I just said it was a decent knock, made no claims of brilliance. No need to slap a load of make up on yerself and dress up like a woman over it.

Guest Patrokles

182150[/snapback]

182154[/snapback]

182178[/snapback]

I just said it was a decent knock, made no claims of brilliance. No need to slap a load of make up on yerself and dress up like a woman over it.

182179[/snapback]

Not on a weekday, unless you're paying.

I'm at Northumbria at the minute, and as a lot of people have already said, it's good. I can only really speak for my course, but the lecturers all know what they're talking about and most of them are canny, and will help you and give you help and advice if you need it. There's been a few hiccups on the admin side of things, but nothing too serious as yet.

I've not come across any of the annoying 'crazy/wacky' student stereotypes you sometimes hear about. Most people are normal enough, and there's quite a few locals. Most people on my course are from Newcastle, or elsewhere on Tyneside, Northumberland or County Durham.

What are you studying?

182150[/snapback]

182154[/snapback]

182178[/snapback]

182179[/snapback]

Not on a weekday, unless you're paying.

182182[/snapback]

25 posts into my toontastic life and have already been propositioned by a tranny whore. Gemmill did promise fun like.

Guest Patrokles
Only if you wear your dreadlocks.

182211[/snapback]

Is that you Verlaine?

You little monging minger :blush:

182235[/snapback]

:blush: