The Chavtastic Thread

Geordie Boyo

You should have just turned to face them, and adopted the crane position from the Karate Kid as they approached.  They would have turned tails and legged it.

192936[/snapback]

I was going to attempt to throw my car keys like something out of House of Flying Daggers but i'm a tart so I turned and legged it instead :lol:

Aye, fucking joke tbh. The mental thing is, supposing you saw one of the lads chasing you on their own though and you 'had a quiet word', the police would press charges then, wouldn't they? I wouldn't advocate that sort of thing like but the hypocrisy pisses me off no end. As an aside, my Dad does some Magistrate work now he's retired and he was telling me that you're more likely to be banged up for assault / ABH, etc. if you're never in trouble before than if you're getting locked in the cells for brawling all the time. The system stinks.

What really boiled my piss when thinking about it last night was the fact that whenever you go out on the lash the Police constantly treat you as potential trouble makers and you have to do very little at all to earn a night in the cells. These fuckers however, can get away with murder (quite literally). Bring back Borstal and lock them all up IMO.