Karaoke, do you and what's your song?

bobbyshinton

Hmmm, you've made me want to go and find a karaoke night now and it's too late.  Anyone know of any in Newcastle anyway?  I don't think I've ever been anywhere in town with a karaoke night on  :nufc:

191043[/snapback]

Well we did try on the weekend of the piss up.. <_<

Hmmm, you've made me want to go and find a karaoke night now and it's too late.  Anyone know of any in Newcastle anyway?  I don't think I've ever been anywhere in town with a karaoke night on  :nufc:

191043[/snapback]

Well we did try on the weekend of the piss up.. :(

191126[/snapback]

And I've still not bloody found one! I think there's one at my "local" on a Sunday night but I've seen the kind of clientele that goes in there and as a woman, I just don't have the tattoo's and muffin tops to fit in! <_<

Edited by catmag

191043[/snapback]

Well we did try on the weekend of the piss up.. :(

191126[/snapback]

And I've still not bloody found one! I think there's one at my "local" on a Sunday night but I've seen the kind of clientele that goes in there and as a woman, I just don't have the tattoo's and muffin tops to fit in! <_<

191129[/snapback]

what's your "lercal" ???

Hmmm, you've made me want to go and find a karaoke night now and it's too late.  Anyone know of any in Newcastle anyway?  I don't think I've ever been anywhere in town with a karaoke night on  <_<

191043[/snapback]

Well we did try on the weekend of the piss up.. ;)

191126[/snapback]

And I've still not bloody found one! I think there's one at my "local" on a Sunday night but I've seen the kind of clientele that goes in there and as a woman, I just don't have the tattoo's and muffin tops to fit in! :(

191129[/snapback]

what's your "lercal" ???

191142[/snapback]

Three Tuns on Sheriff Hill :nufc:

Hmmm, you've made me want to go and find a karaoke night now and it's too late.  Anyone know of any in Newcastle anyway?  I don't think I've ever been anywhere in town with a karaoke night on  :(

191043[/snapback]

Well we did try on the weekend of the piss up.. :angry:

191126[/snapback]

And I've still not bloody found one! I think there's one at my "local" on a Sunday night but I've seen the kind of clientele that goes in there and as a woman, I just don't have the tattoo's and muffin tops to fit in! ;)

191129[/snapback]

what's your "lercal" ???

191142[/snapback]

191146[/snapback]

oh hell yes ;) actully there was a cany band on there the night...Blue diamond i think they were called but thought bettter of the journey <_<

Hmmm, you've made me want to go and find a karaoke night now and it's too late.  Anyone know of any in Newcastle anyway?  I don't think I've ever been anywhere in town with a karaoke night on  :(

191043[/snapback]

191126[/snapback]

And I've still not bloody found one! I think there's one at my "local" on a Sunday night but I've seen the kind of clientele that goes in there and as a woman, I just don't have the tattoo's and muffin tops to fit in! ;)

191129[/snapback]

what's your "lercal" ???

191142[/snapback]

191146[/snapback]

oh hell yes ;) actully there was a cany band on there the night...Blue diamond i think they were called but thought bettter of the journey <_<

191148[/snapback]

There's actually some decent bands on in there. One of the lads from work plays in there from time to time and it's canny if you're in a group. Wouldn't fancy venturing in on my own like!

Hmmm, you've made me want to go and find a karaoke night now and it's too late.  Anyone know of any in Newcastle anyway?  I don't think I've ever been anywhere in town with a karaoke night on  ;)

191043[/snapback]

191126[/snapback]

191129[/snapback]

what's your "lercal" ???

191142[/snapback]

191146[/snapback]

oh hell yes :angry: actully there was a cany band on there the night...Blue diamond i think they were called but thought bettter of the journey <_<

191148[/snapback]

There's actually some decent bands on in there. One of the lads from work plays in there from time to time and it's canny if you're in a group. Wouldn't fancy venturing in on my own like!

191152[/snapback]

come with me youl be fine :(