Who wants £500 ?

Walliver

How am I baffled knobjob? :lol:  The only reason I can think for something like this is that they see the Steelers as such underdogs that they fully expect them to lose.  In the meantime, they take £580 of lots of people's money and put it on deposit, picking up interest on the investment and returning the stake, but not the interest to the individual when the Steelers lose.  The sooner they get people to put the bet on, the longer they have the cash for.  Or something like that.

192865[/snapback]

I could have told you that tbf. Seething.

192866[/snapback]

You wouldn't have had a clue, legal bandit boy!

How am I baffled knobjob? :lol:  The only reason I can think for something like this is that they see the Steelers as such underdogs that they fully expect them to lose.  In the meantime, they take £580 of lots of people's money and put it on deposit, picking up interest on the investment and returning the stake, but not the interest to the individual when the Steelers lose.  The sooner they get people to put the bet on, the longer they have the cash for.  Or something like that.

192865[/snapback]

I could have told you that tbf. Seething.

192866[/snapback]

You wouldn't have had a clue, legal bandit boy!

192867[/snapback]

It was the first explanation that I considered and then discarded with utter distain. The small print actually says that they will account for the interest.

So what's everyone else doing with their £500 ?  (Or £527.27).  :razz:

moneyps2.jpg

195057[/snapback]

I'm not fortunate enought to have a spare £500 lying around... but if I did I think I'd keep it in a safe place rather than risk it on something that sounds extremely dodgy.