Newcastle United v West Ham United

Hughesie

Well then it's a good thing we booted him off to Newcastle United Rejects FC. There's already 4 there, and in response they give us Amdy Faye.

15528[/snapback]

I'll bet they hang up the moment they hear a geordie accent :blink:

obviously we need at least 1 forward for the forst eleven,but what really got to me today was the use of parker not even really in midfield but behind them and just in front of the centre halves,push him 20yds further forward,he can still do the covering work and he can hold on to the ball in a much better position,his being in the middle pushes the other 2 central midfielders wider(today jenas and n'zogbia)allowing the wider players to push up a bit more.

and given the 5 midfielders on display did anyone else think it would make sense to play n'zogbia wide left and milner wide left leaving the more experienced 3 in the middle.

today we had enough to win but souness got it wrong!

dont listen to MOTD(ie "getting used to their new 5 man midfield")that aint the plan but is what souness is making out of current(hopefully very short term)staff.

Didnt bother posting last night as I was in a good mood, now the heavy mist is in my head and in the cold light of day all that I can say is " same as, same as ".

That could've been any game last season.

Yesterday I tore out game1 from my season ticket ( that I reluctantly renewed, against my better judgement ) and vowed that no matter what those wasters did on the pitch I wouldnt let it spoil my day out with the lads...............it didnt.

Had a cracking day on the lash, good crack, even missed the first 5 mins of the second half grabbing a beer. After following NUFC for the best part of 40 years, travelling all over Europe and England I now find I'm losing interest, quite frankly I'm not that bothered anymore.....cheers FFS you parasite.

I enjoyed the day out and the craic before and after the match- more than a few beers helps the medicine go down. The period in between masquerading as a football team - total shite - best realise guys this is the best we can expect under Sourness.

15580[/snapback]

Correct, every time i go to St. james undetr this fuckwitt i find myself watching the same game over and over again. Against a recently first division side undeservedly down to ten me we could have played all day and wouldn't have scored, yet they looked as if they might.

Souness is making us an embarassment and more than that is making me hate going to the match before, during and after.

West Ham looked a very poor side to me and the fact that we failed to score against them when they were down to ten men is very worrying.

Newcastle will be relegated this season unless we sign two top strikers, no goals = no points = relegation.

40/1 sounds like decent odds to me.

West Ham looked a very poor side to me and the fact that we failed to score against them when they were down to ten men is very worrying.

Newcastle will be relegated this season unless we sign two top strikers, no goals = no points = relegation.

40/1 sounds like decent odds to me.

15589[/snapback]

West Ham are not a good side and we should be shot for such an inept performance. As for Sourness saying he is not worried, then I suggest he is a bigger idiot than I first thought.

Sourness, you should be worried, with your crap managerial skills we are now facing a TFD, get real, we are not just a couple of top strikers away from brilliance or even safety we are a million miles away under your guidance.

We could'nt even crack open a newly promoted (thay finished 6th last season and through the playoffs were promoted) team playing with ten men.

FFS get real, relegation seems to me to be obvious under the current regime. The morale at the club will be on the decline and just watch how quickly even the new boys fall into the doom and gloom.

We need to act now before it's too late, we are simply continuing the trend from last season, downwards and see how low we can go.

Well what a fun day out that was.  :razz:

"Hello, is that the Samaritans...............?  :blink:

15541[/snapback]

Hey! a beer with us aint that bad!

15600[/snapback]

Talking of which, when I heard you weren't around after the game I considered the possibility that you had followed the idea of offering your services to Souness and were undergoing a medical at the first opportunity.

I enjoyed the day out and the craic before and after the match- more than a few beers helps the medicine go down. The period in between masquerading as a football team - total shite - best realise guys this is the best we can expect under Sourness.

15580[/snapback]

Correct, every time i go to St. james undetr this fuckwitt i find myself watching the same game over and over again. Against a recently first division side undeservedly down to ten me we could have played all day and wouldn't have scored, yet they looked as if they might.

Souness is making us an embarassment and more than that is making me hate going to the match before, during and after.

15583[/snapback]

GROUNDHOG DAY.

15580[/snapback]

15583[/snapback]

GROUNDHOG DAY.

15636[/snapback]

15580[/snapback]

15583[/snapback]

GROUNDHOG DAY.

15636[/snapback]

15638[/snapback]

GROUNDHOG DAY :blink::help::help::help::razz::nufc::nufc::rolleyes::rolleyes::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest::protest:

Talking of which, when I heard you weren't around after the game I considered the possibility that you had followed the idea of offering your services to Souness and were undergoing a medical at the first opportunity.

15631[/snapback]

I couldnt get through, seems the phone line is jammed. :blink:

heres the ad I was talkin about by the way

help.jpg