28 Day Ban....

Tooj

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

surely the best solution to report to mod. stuff would be to introduce a 2-day ban for anyone who uses it for something unwarranted? it would carry the additional ignimony of having it written in HotB why you got your ban, too.

surely the best solution to report to mod. stuff would be to introduce a 2-day ban for anyone who uses it for something unwarranted? it would carry the additional ignimony of having it written in HotB why you got your ban, too.

Been saying that for ages.

Certain people's bans would be pretty much permanent, the amount of bullshit they report, pisses me off more than almost anything else.

Fair enough tbh, 2J. There's people posting on there from different timezones who could conceiveably have clicked on that while at work. Someone could get the sack for something like that.

Whereas generally wasting work time on the internet isn't! :blush:

Obviously ;)

Fair enough tbh, 2J. There's people posting on there from different timezones who could conceiveably have clicked on that while at work. Someone could get the sack for something like that.

Whereas generally wasting work time on the internet isn't! ;)

Hush lesbo. :blush:

That said, being a mod on N-O precludes me from having any sympathy for those who have to deal with this. That's a joke btw indie ;)

It's alright. I knew the other one was and all, I just fancied going off on one, didn't take it personal.

Got to get to 50 posts somehow, haven't I? :blush:

Is it always this slow on here?

That said, being a mod on N-O precludes me from having any sympathy for those who have to deal with this. That's a joke btw indie :blush:

It's alright. I knew the other one was and all, I just fancied going off on one, didn't take it personal.

It has been slow of late. I've noticed that on N-O too though. There's fuck all to talk about really, re: the football, apart from moaning about how shit we are. That geezer in your avatar is a dead-ringer for Darren Gough btw ;)

Whereas generally wasting work time on the internet isn't! ;)

I love Bridget. :blush:

That said, being a mod on N-O precludes me from having any sympathy for those who have to deal with this. That's a joke btw indie :blush:

It has been slow of late. I've noticed that on N-O too though. There's fuck all to talk about really, re: the football, apart from moaning about how shit we are. That geezer in your avatar is a dead-ringer for Darren Gough btw ;)

2J's newly enforced presence will keep a few thread ticking along nicely.

2J's newly enforced presence will keep a few thread ticking along nicely.

I'm a regular on here regardless Chez. :D

Guest stevieintoon

Never mind, he reported a post that's all.

Well that's enough. He's a typical example of an element in our society which can only be desrcibed as cunts. I bet he was a fuckin prefect at school. The guy is a wank, and I don't like his face neither.

Well that's enough. He's a typical example of an element in our society which can only be desrcibed as cunts. I bet he was a fuckin prefect at school. The guy is a wank, and I don't like his face neither.

You do know I was referring to Smooth Operator? :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

You do know I was referring to Smooth Operator? :lol:

Nar hhehehehe a thought ye wo on aboot Taylor27.