For All You Simpsons Fans

Tooj

Guest Patrokles

Thanks guys :good:

I highly recommend: South Park, Season 4 "Cherokee Hair Tampons" and Simpsons, Season 17 "Million Dollar Abie" :D

Poor choice of SP. Very poor.

Thanks guys :no

I highly recommend: South Park, Season 4 "Cherokee Hair Tampons" and Simpsons, Season 17 "Million Dollar Abie" :D

:good:

Anyway.... I found it amusing :D

Guest Patrokles

To be fair it has its moments, but there are so many more you could have chosen first!

I highly recommend: South Park, Season 4 "Cherokee Hair Tampons" and Simpsons, Season 17 "Million Dollar Abie" :icon_lol:

To be fair it has its moments, but there are so many more you could have chosen first!

Agree, difficult to pick only one favorite :D

Which SP-episode do you rate as the best then?

Guest Patrokles

I highly recommend: South Park, Season 4 "Cherokee Hair Tampons" and Simpsons, Season 17 "Million Dollar Abie" :icon_lol:

Agree, difficult to pick only one favorite :D

Which SP-episode do you rate as the best then?

I think the show has got better with each season, perhaps reaching a plateau at season 6, but continuing at the same standard since then.

I especially like 'Proper condom use,' 'Sea People,' 'Raisins,' 'Krazy Kripples,' 'Casa Bonita,' 'Toilet Paper,' 'You Got F'd in the A,' 'Awesomo,' 'Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset,' 'Up The Down Steroid,' 'Cartman's Incredible Gift,' (season 8 is probably my favourite season), 'Erection Day,' 'The Losing Edge,' 'Ginger Kids,' 'Marjorine,' 'Follow That Egg,' 'Tsst,' 'Damien,' 'Starvin' Marvin,' 'Chickenpox,' 'Spooky Fish,' 'Wild Wild West,' 'Are You There, God? It's me, Jesus' & 'Fat Camp'.