Sponsor me please

Mad-on-the-cocks

Hi everyone

I'm going to be taking part in a charity bike ride on Sunday 22nd October to raise funds for Mute Tourette's Syndrome (of which you may be familiar). A friend has a 6 yr old son that suffers from this and we are raising funds to pay for a year's therapy.

Mute Tourette's Syndrome has long been in the shadow of its more 'famous' sister-disease, 'Tourette's Syndrome', and although much rarer, is even more tragic in its consequences. While a child suffering from Tourette's have difficulty in containing its anger and frustration, a child with Mute Tourette's suffers a worse fate, and is unable to express their true feelings.

The Mute Tourette's Foundation is using radical new art therapy techniques to help combat the frustration and loneliness of Mute Tourette's. However, their work can only continue with your help. Just £1.00 will keep a child supplied with crayons and paper for a whole day.

£8.00 will provide them with enough art supplies for a week. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who feels able to help such a deserving cause.

Attached is a picture to demonstrate how the donations received so far have been put to good use.

Many Thanks in advance.

Click Here