Steven Taylor

MattM4

It was right in front of me. Basically, our Taylor and Will Young's.....sorry....Pompey's Talyor were running for the same ball. Our Taylor shoulder barged him and the other Taylor knew he was in trouble...so our Taylor went to shoulder barge him again, Pompey's Taylor was expecting it, and went down like a stack of shit.

Clever, but cheating.

Sorry Scott, I might owe you an apology. :razz:

PS SLP laughs at Downs blokes in wigs so theres no comeback for him saying I make fun of the disabled.

He owns a blue cagoul as well. I think you might have your man.

In fairness, if I have then he's lost a fair bit of weight. Well done, Dave!

It was right in front of me. Basically, our Taylor and Will Young's.....sorry....Pompey's Talyor were running for the same ball. Our Taylor shoulder barged him and the other Taylor knew he was in trouble...so our Taylor went to shoulder barge him again, Pompey's Taylor was expecting it, and went down like a stack of shit.

Clever, but cheating.

Thats what i said at the time. Their player started what fouling there was, then Taylor went past him easilly and as soon as he realised Taylor was away and heading into for the box he took a dive, clutched his face and hit the deck like a little twat. The linesman who was a yard away and saw it said play on, but the ref felt that he knew better from yards away than the bloke right next to it!!!

Taylor (their's not ours) then dived again when he was beaten by a player, then fell over/dived a third time, then committed a bad foul and was generally comical all night!