Apologies

snakehips

...but I am bored and wishing to use my new-found skills, I just thought I would post this:

snakeum3.jpg

Wonder what colour his piss is? :(:D

Why?! Why would you wonder what colour his piss is?! :)

Guest Patrokles

...but I am bored and wishing to use my new-found skills, I just thought I would post this:

snakeum3.jpg

Don't interrupt the guy's internal monologue thread!

snakeum3.jpg

:o;) Just following that other 'wee' thread :angry:

Reminds me of a recent stand up act someone done. Going on about when lasses ask you that question you all hate to be asked "what are you thinking". You know, cos its the last thing thats truely ours alone and not shared. What the lass expects is some romantic or deep thought when in fact we were imagining what it would be like to be a spy, maybe hiding behind the tv or summit.

Anyway, was funny when he done it...

Guest Patrokles

Reminds me of a recent stand up act someone done. Going on about when lasses ask you that question you all hate to be asked "what are you thinking". You know, cos its the last thing thats truely ours alone and not shared. What the lass expects is some romantic or deep thought when in fact we were imagining what it would be like to be a spy, maybe hiding behind the tv or summit.

Hate that question because usually the answer is 'Well, to be honest, I'm thinking how I feel pretty bored and distanced by/from you right now.' Although the answer I give is 'how nice this is.'

Hate that question because usually the answer is 'Well, to be honest, I'm thinking how I feel pretty bored and distanced by/from you right now.' Although the answer I give is 'how nice this is.'

Reminds me of a true story I posted on the old toontastic board many, many moons ago.

I was lying in bed with mrs hips, one fine Sunday morning.

The nubile Mrs hips leaned over and asked, 'What are you thinking?'

So I told her.

'I hope Liverpool get stuffed today!'

She didn't seem interested in 'getting it on' for some strange reason after that :)

Reminds me of a true story I posted on the old toontastic board many, many moons ago.

I was lying in bed with mrs hips, one fine Sunday morning.

The nubile Mrs hips leaned over and asked, 'What are you thinking?'

So I told her.

'I hope Liverpool get stuffed today!'

She didn't seem interested in 'getting it on' for some strange reason after that :)

Should have said you were referring to her mersey tunnel.