Printer Prob..

Thompson

Alreet all.. Just changed me ink cartridges and theyre inserted correctly like, but the colour is way off for some reason.. Red is coming out yellow, and Black is coming out Green.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Cheers ;)

It may be that one of the jets is blocked so it misses a colour out on the printing. It happened to me a while back. If you go to your printer settings in your control panel it should be easy enough to find on there too :lol:

Gawd, you're bloody useless ;)

Start >>control panel>>printers and faxes>>*right click on the installed printer*>>printing preferences>>maintenance>>nozzle check.

If it looks like on of the nozzles is blocked then run the 'head cleaning' thing on the maintenance page.

When yous say the 'Clean Heads Cycle', do you mean manually clean it? Cos when i search google for it, thats all what comes up..

Im abit of a twonk when it comes to things like this ;)

Manually? Aye, get an old toothbrush and give it a scrub :lol:

When yous say the 'Clean Heads Cycle', do you mean manually clean it? Cos when i search google for it, thats all what comes up..

Im abit of a twonk when it comes to things like this ;)

Manually? Aye, get an old toothbrush and give it a scrub :lol:

Don't forget to use plenty of washing up liquid.

Start >>control panel>>printers and faxes>>*right click on the installed printer*>>printing preferences>>maintenance>>nozzle check.

If it looks like on of the nozzles is blocked then run the 'head cleaning' thing on the maintenance page.

Thats what am sayin man, there no maintenance thingy in preferences? :)

My computer is just fucked i think. :lol:

Thats what am sayin man, there no maintenance thingy in preferences? :unsure:

My computer is just fucked i think. :)

Ah okay. It's one of the tabs along the top on mine :lol: