Geordie Boot Girl ????

snakehips

Whoever she was I imagine she was probably bombarded with PM's from Hips, Brock and resident lez artist, Radg.

:) wtf ??? where did " resident Lez artist" come in like ????????resident piss artist fair play but lez ?????

Whoever she was I imagine she was probably bombarded with PM's from Hips, Brock and resident lez artist, Radg.

:) wtf ??? where did " resident Lez artist" come in like ????????resident piss artist fair play but lez ?????

david_hips_800.jpg

"Prejudice"

:o wtf ??? where did " resident Lez artist" come in like ????????resident piss artist fair play but lez ?????

david_hips_800.jpg

"Prejudice"

:)

I only talk about lasses tbh. What sort of weirdo talks to them? Gosh.

:) He's got a point there!

you're all bloody sexual predators.

well toothless sexual predatorsa with a gammy leg...

you're like those old lions, all moth eaten and emaciated, one tooth in your mouth... starting to chase after a gazelle, then givin up after three strides..