2006 BBC Sports Personality of the Year award

Happy Face

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it clotted cream then jam, or the other way around again. On your scones, that is. No euphemisms.

Cream then jam. Any other way is anarchy tbh. Empires have crumbled for less.

One way is Cornish and the other way is Devonian iirc. I'd probably go jam then cream though tbh.

NOOOOOO ;) Its criminal!!!

Is it clotted cream then jam, or the other way around again. On your scones, that is. No euphemisms.

One way is Cornish and the other way is Devonian iirc. I'd probably go jam then cream though tbh.

I'll bear that in mind. Lemon curd with clotted cream though? Not sure about that. Strawberry jam tbh. I like lemon curd tarts though. My granny used to make them for tea on a Sunday.

Displaying all the symptoms of learning difficulties tbh.

NOOOOOO :D Its criminal!!!

I'll bear that in mind. Lemon curd with clotted cream though? Not sure about that. Strawberry jam tbh. I like lemon curd tarts though. My granny used to make them for tea on a Sunday.

i swear we are related ;)

Try the lemoncurd with clotted cream, its delicious!

Lemon curd with cream is lush tbf. Lemon cream buns are wicked.

As for jam, it's the following, without derrogation:

toast-rapsberry or blackcurrant

cream&scone - strawberry alone

How on earth did we get from the BBC sport personalities to cream teas anyway? ;)

However, who likes marmalade? I can only eat that shredless stuff, and i hate the lime one.

Edited by Toonraider

How on earth did we get from the BBC sport personalities to cream teas anyway? ;)

However, who likes marmalade? I can only eat that shredless stuff, and i hate the lime one.

The lime one is better than the orange one but both doth their lids when blackcurrant jam is holding court.

NOOOOOO :unsure: Its criminal!!!

i swear we are related ;)

Try the lemoncurd with clotted cream, its delicious!

We could be :D;) I'll give that combo a try btw.