Souness: I Love Shepherd

nufc4ever

Looks a little different to the Dikov, Neill, Todd and Emerton most were saying we would sign winter and this transfer window eh!?

B)

19817[/snapback]

Dickov > Chopra tbh.

This was an item on The Monster-Raving Loony Party's election manifesto. 

Another one was all policemen had to say "Allo, Allo Allo" whenever they greeted someone.

19591[/snapback]

Looks a little different to the Dikov, Neill, Todd and Emerton most were saying we would sign winter and this transfer window eh!?

B)

19817[/snapback]

Dickov > Chopra tbh.

19820[/snapback]

Hardly fair comparison, we didn't go out and buy Chopra as our main striker. He was a young player who had returned on loan and given our shortage of strikers it was a good idea to give him a 1 year deal! Im betting he is paid a pittance compared to most footballers anyway!

I bet if we signed him you wouldn't be saying that!

19856[/snapback]

I've said it for ages, he scored more goals in the league than any of our strikers last year and would be good backup. Sort of how Kevin Gallacher was in Robson's transistion period apart from he played more games than expected.

Just most of the people that live in Football Manager world that would argue otherwise.

I bet if we signed him you wouldn't be saying that!

19856[/snapback]

I've said it for ages, he scored more goals in the league than any of our strikers last year and would be good backup. Sort of how Kevin Gallacher was in Robson's transistion period apart from he played more games than expected.

Just most of the people that live in Football Manager world that would argue otherwise.

19858[/snapback]

Fair enough, sorry i judged but most would go mental if we signed him!