Liverpool Chelsea's main rivals.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I said that I thought Liverpool were in with a chance of the title this season. I don't know whether I shot you down or whether I said this in response to something you posted.

Do you have a suitable punishment prepared for the guilty parties? <_<

I said that I thought Liverpool were in with a chance of the title this season. I don't know whether I shot you down or whether I said this in response to something you posted.

Do you have a suitable punishment prepared for the guilty parties? <_<

No I am just chuckling away. Mucho admiration in the owning up stakes though Gemm.

I remember having a "discussion" about Liverpool being Chelsea's main rivals this season where I said I didn't think tey would be. I was shot down by a couple of people on this board who seemed to think Liverpool would walk the league. Can anyone remember who they were?

Not one of them but I'd have put a fair bit on them being up around there come Christmas time. 4th isn't bad but they're nowhere near Man U or Chelsea's class this year.