Britain and France may have merged in the 1950s

Tom_NUFC

Either that or he was gay.

Or a blatant paedophile.

Regarding Chez Given's comment about French food, I agree it is overated on France. Food in this country has improved enormously over the last decade though, so it is us who have probably caught up. And many of our better restaurants are based on French-style cuisine. I'm not so keen on Paris but I've had some excellent food in more provincial parts of France.

Speaking of which, I went to the Wheatsheaf (near the airport) on Saturday (not my choice btw). Probably the worst meal I've ever had in a 'restaurant'. It was canny full anarl, presumably on the basis it's buy one main course, get one free (except it isn't really, seen as that's a permanent 'offer'). All the stuff was pre-prepared shit of the standard of a microwaved supermarket ready meal. Cheap though, so that's ok.

Sounds positively Partridge-esque. Do they have a carvery?

:lol: Aye, it's Partridge-esque alright. You look at the menu at your table then you have to go and queue to order and pay for your food and the food is fucking dreadful man. Straight out of an Iceland freezer. I'm not a snob of Renton proportions either :lol:

Had a similar experience in the White Swan in Dinnington in the lead-up to Christmas. The food was mangy as owt. It's only a pub like, but still.

I've been there before. Used to be decent years ago. Mind, so did The Wheatsheaf.

Can anyone deny that the French accent on a woman is the most sexy though?

Je t'aime..........

I sometimes get wor lass to talk French :lol: She's got French A-level like :lol:

Je t'aime..........

I sometimes get wor lass to talk French :lol: She's got French A-level like :lol:

Pour aller à la gaaaaaare, s'il vous plaît!

Je t'aime..........

Pour aller à la gaaaaaare, s'il vous plaît!

:lol: Tourne a gauche.

Je t'aime..........

You know what surprised the fuck out of me?

French birds love an english accent on a man. However, if they get damp for an englishman they are positively soaking on hearing a geordie accent.

They all say 'Bah oui' which roughly translates as 'why aye'. I've had endless fun getting them to say it in a geordie accent.

Je t'aime..........

You know what surprised the fuck out of me?

French birds love an english accent on a man. However, if they get damp for an englishman they are positively soaking on hearing a geordie accent.

They all say 'Bah oui' which roughly translates as 'why aye'. I've had endless fun getting them to say it in a geordie accent.

Oui aye man. :lol:

Je t'aime..........

:lol: As if any French lass would say that to you. Tu es un gros cochon more like tbh.

:lol:

Gemmill obsessing with my weight as usual. The pity is, some fools like Meenzer actually fall for this guff. I had the decency to state you're not fat or ginger when I met you, remember. :lol:

Je t'aime..........

:lol: As if any French lass would say that to you. Tu es un gros cochon more like tbh.

:lol:

Gemmill obsessing with my weight as usual. The pity is, some fools like Meenzer actually fall for this guff. I had the decency to state you're not fat or ginger when I met you, remember. :lol:

That's true like. Not that anyone takes any notice on here though, the set of arseholes!

Ok, tu n'es pas un gros cochon. :lol:

Landreau

Sagnol Gallas Ferdinand Cole

Ribery Gerrard Vieira Cole

Henry Rooney

?

Why would the English and French teams be merged?

France would have still had their own national teams, after all all the British countries do.

Because it makes a good team. :lol: