Pay On The Door For Cup Clash

Nobby

NEWCASTLE fans will be able to pay on the turnstiles for the FA Cup clash against Birmingham City at St.James' Park on Wednesday.

Glenn Roeder's men go into the Third Round Replay on the back of a fantastic 3-2 win over Spurs on Sunday.

They will be hoping to overcome the challenge of Steve Bruce's side with a home tie against Reading the reward in the Fourth Round.

Supporters can pay cash at the following turnstiles;

Sir John Hall North West Corner - 9 & 13

Sir John Hall North East Corner - 35 & 36

South East Corner - 52 & 53

South West Corner - 71 & 72

The game kicks-off at 8pm on Wednesday, January 17 and tickets are priced £20 (adult), £17 (senior citizen) and £10 (juvenille).

I'd go if I was home like. Always go to the FA Cup ties when I can. I think it'll be the worst home FA Cup crowd since the expansion though tbh.

Wish I wasn't going tbh. Anyone that puts themself through the hassle of paying on the door wants their head read an'all btw. The queues at those turnstiles always look a mare.

thats what it used to be like all the time

Wish I wasn't going tbh. Anyone that puts themself through the hassle of paying on the door wants their head read an'all btw. The queues at those turnstiles always look a mare.

Weren't you about 10 years old when KK became manager btw?

Guest stevieintoon

Weren't you about 10 years old when KK became manager btw?

He must've been. I was only just turned 14 in February 1992.

I think 34,000 would be a great crowd, given the fact every time we play Birmingham here it's a fucking shit game, 0-1, 1-0 and 1-0 in the Premiership, they're such a boring club, they have shit fans, no more than 1,000 will come up, Steve Bruce's sides ALWAYS play boring as fuck football and they're just no attraction at all. There's fuck all interesting about them.

34,000 would be our lowest FA Cup crowd since the expansion, I mean fuckin hell we got 42,000 in v Mansfield, but look it's on TV against non-entities, compare it with Everton, home game on a weekend against Premiership opposition not on TV and only 23,000 can be arsed.