Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Guest Patrokles

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have some pictures of the girl from Aqua and Lauren from America and settle this once and for all please?

First sensible thing you've said in 7,251 posts.

Beats your ratio of 0/5528 then.

Wasn't Lene (the singer from Aqua) married to one of the blokes from Aqua for a while? I'm sure I read something like that once.

Her (Lene's) solo album is really good (and quite credible - especially compared to Aqua).

Edited by Walliver

But we need a forum gay to maintain diversity.

Still, SMO gets ever nearer to that closet door so we should be okay.

Aye, I'll leave the closet door on the latch as I mince out. Poor old SMO though, wouldn't even meet me on Gosforth High Street at Christmas for fear of being taken under the thumb in ways he can only imagine. Every night while his lass tries to keep her teeth in check. . :lol:

Walli mate, the Lene Nystrøm sounds just like the kind of thing Girls Aloud will cover in several albums' time and claim as their own because it's oh-so-serious rather than plain daft, which is what pop music's meant to be about.

Whatever happened to Daphne and Celeste anyway?

But we need a forum gay to maintain diversity.

Still, SMO gets ever nearer to that closet door so we should be okay.

Aye, I'll leave the closet door on the latch as I mince out. Poor old SMO though, wouldn't even meet me on Gosforth High Street at Christmas for fear of being taken under the thumb in ways he can only imagine. Every night while his lass tries to keep her teeth in check. . :lol:

Walli mate, the Lene Nystrøm sounds just like the kind of thing Girls Aloud will cover in several albums' time and claim as their own because it's oh-so-serious rather than plain daft, which is what pop music's meant to be about.

Whatever happened to Daphne and Celeste anyway?

Lene - Play With Me- Track 06 - Here We Go

Girls Aloud - What Will The Neighbours Say? - Track 11 - Here We Go

:razz:

But actually, Lene's wasn't the original and isn't noticably different from the original (or GA's) but yet she manages to have a writing credit on her album for it.

I'm not sure you can claim that Lene is oh-so-serious, just not as bubblegummy as Aqua. Pretty Young Thing is an absolutely tremendous song (but not Tina Cousins' version).

Walliver....are you fruit?

No, thanks. I just have amazing taste in music. :lol:

Edit: if you can be bothered searching I even started a thread somewhere about having sex with a girl - that's quite hetero tbh.

Edited by Walliver

Guest Patrokles

To be fair, Sugababes and Girls Aloud aren't half bad considering the current pop climate. The disco drums on the chorus of Biology are terrific.

No, thanks. I just have amazing taste in music. :razz:

Edit: if you can be bothered searching I even started a thread somewhere about having sex with a girl - that's quite hetero tbh.

You're not fooling anyone sunshine. :lol:

No, thanks. I just have amazing taste in music. :lol:

Yeah but SMO does that regularly.

To be fair, Sugababes and Girls Aloud aren't half bad considering the current pop climate. The disco drums on the chorus of Biology are terrific.

Sugababes are a canny pop band imo, not that I would ever listen to them by choice, Girls Aloud are fucking dogshit though. And that is being fair.