Cunt Strap.

adios

His best team selections have been when there was no other alternative, it has to be said.

O'brien over Luque?

Carr playing ,i rather have any of the youngsters ahead of him..

Ramage playing injured,Edgar seemed far better in the few mintues he played

And btw,even if he is suffring from injurys,he turned down the change to buy Sol Campell FOR FREE!

Also missed out on a number of defenders that wouldve helped us,and he signed Duff who we didnt even need considring we have Zoggy,Milner,Luque and O'brien playing as Left wingers..

Tbh,him and Shepard should be scaked..

His best team selections have been when there was no other alternative, it has to be said.

If Mourinho had made a substitution that had had the impact of the forced substitution of Ramage today, we'd never hear the end of what a tactical genius he was.

And Lady Luck got rid of Souness for us; Lady Luck for manager!

O'brien over Luque?

Carr playing ,i rather have any of the youngsters ahead of him..

Ramage playing injured,Edgar seemed far better in the few mintues he played

And btw,even if he is suffring from injurys,he turned down the change to buy Sol Campell FOR FREE!

Also missed out on a number of defenders that wouldve helped us,and he signed Duff who we didnt even need considring we have Zoggy,Milner,Luque and O'brien playing as Left wingers..

:blink: yeah I know, that's what i said. His best team selections have been when the team picked itself. Almost every time he's had to make "decisions" it's sometimes had shambolic consequences.