606 Last Night - Anyone listen?

Gemmill

A Chelsea fan called in who reckons he's been going for 56 years and called for Mourinho's head. :rolleyes: Two years of winning the Premiership and this bloke has completely lost ALL sense of perspective. Unbelievable.

I really hope Mourinho leaves at the end of this season and they find out exactly how big a part he played in the Chelsea story over the last couple of seasons.

A Chelsea fan called in who reckons he's been going for 56 years and called for Mourinho's head. :rolleyes: Two years of winning the Premiership and this bloke has completely lost ALL sense of perspective. Unbelievable.

I really hope Mourinho leaves at the end of this season and they find out exactly how big a part he played in the Chelsea story over the last couple of seasons.

Hope Mourinho quits and Sven get's the job and buys Gerrard and plays him in the middle with Lampard and sells Essien.

Listened to a bit of it but missed that. Agree about Mourinho though, it's not just a case of spending loads of money to guarentee success. As we've prove for a while now. They'd be very hard pushed to get someone as good as him. Hitzfeld's available though isn't he?

Typical chelsea, I hope them f*ckers crash and burn.

you can't see HTT calling up after Ottmar wins his second title with us then?

A Chelsea fan called in who reckons he's been going for 56 years and called for Mourinho's head. :blink: Two years of winning the Premiership and this bloke has completely lost ALL sense of perspective. Unbelievable.

Unfortunately the know nothing fuckwits are not only confined to Chelsea, Gemmill.

I browsed a Man Utd forum last night to see the following thread titles :rolleyes:

Yes, they might have been in the minority but it was like reading fuckwit central :blink: :

I can't wait until Giggs retires

Sack The Cunt! (Fergie)

Gary Neville is one fucking overated cunt

saha ...the white turtle necked twat

Fergie at fault AGAIN

Van Der Sar is fucking shit

fergie out

A Chelsea fan called in who reckons he's been going for 56 years and called for Mourinho's head. :blink: Two years of winning the Premiership and this bloke has completely lost ALL sense of perspective. Unbelievable.

Unfortunately the know nothing fuckwits are not only confined to Chelsea, Gemmill.

I browsed a Man Utd forum last night to see the following thread titles :rolleyes:

Yes, they might have been in the minority but it was like reading fuckwit central :blink: :

I can't wait until Giggs retires

Sack The Cunt! (Fergie)

Gary Neville is one fucking overated cunt

saha ...the white turtle necked twat

Fergie at fault AGAIN

Van Der Sar is fucking shit

fergie out

Giggs & Van Der Sar have been great this season!!!

Muppets, unfortunatley every team has them