Just think...

Toonraider

Saw that on the news this morning. Some lads ended up with a decent looking motorbike. They're all fucking scavengers if you ask me like, although the authorities are probably just pleased to have someone cleaning up the mess for them.

Saw that on the news this morning. Some lads ended up with a decent looking motorbike. They're all fucking scavengers if you ask me like, although the authorities are probably just pleased to have someone cleaning up the mess for them.

Apparently it's legal to take the stuff but it has to be registered as wreckage and if the owner turns up you have to give it back.

Apparently it's legal to take the stuff but it has to be registered as wreckage and if the owner turns up you have to give it back.

Yeah, the lads with the bike had some forms that they were filling in. I would have thought that showing their nice new bike that someone else owns on telly was a bit of a faux pas though.

The roads into the village and down to the beach have been shut off today, cant think why they didnt do that before :lol:

Yeah theres an old law or something that allows you to take items washed up on a beach, but you're supposed to report what you've found. The police were standing by watching yesterday.

Personally I couldnt do it, to my mind its still stealing what doesnt belong to you....plus making you a right scrounger.

Edited by Toonraider

Yeah, the lads with the bike had some forms that they were filling in. I would have thought that showing their nice new bike that someone else owns on telly was a bit of a faux pas though.

Dunno it might just be written-off with being exposed to salt water, etc. It's more the people making a special excursion to go and collect shampoo on a beach in the middle of January I see as the bamps though :lol:

Dunno it might just be written-off with being exposed to salt water, etc. It's more the people making a special excursion to go and collect shampoo on a beach in the middle of January I see as the bamps though :lol:

If the company makes an insurance claim they wouldn't be able to claim it back. They can do one or the other so I reckon everyone is safe.

Dunno it might just be written-off with being exposed to salt water, etc. It's more the people making a special excursion to go and collect shampoo on a beach in the middle of January I see as the bamps though :razz:

I distinctly saw one or two of your Devonian relatives on their hands and knees scavenging for what they could find though alex :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

Dunno it might just be written-off with being exposed to salt water, etc. It's more the people making a special excursion to go and collect shampoo on a beach in the middle of January I see as the bamps though :razz:

I distinctly saw one or two of your Devonian relatives on their hands and knees scavenging for what they could find though alex :lol:

And what were you doing there? <_<

Dunno it might just be written-off with being exposed to salt water, etc. It's more the people making a special excursion to go and collect shampoo on a beach in the middle of January I see as the bamps though <_<

And what were you doing there? :razz:

I live there man!!! :razz:

Dunno it might just be written-off with being exposed to salt water, etc. It's more the people making a special excursion to go and collect shampoo on a beach in the middle of January I see as the bamps though <_<

And what were you doing there? :rolleyes:

On the beach? :razz:

And what were you doing there? :rolleyes:

On the beach? :razz:

Oh yes, i have a beach house like Charlie's in two and a half men :rolleyes:

Guest stevieintoon

Just been a bloke interviewed on the 24 hour news service;

Reporter: This gentleman has come along way to Devon where abouts have you come from?

Bloke: Libpool lad

Reporter: Have you come down in a car or a van perhaps?

Bloke: Two delivery vans lad one is full already huhuhuh

Who'd have thought it :lol:

I don't think Mr BMW is going to be that bothered about the odd bike.

imho, the Grenadier Guards should be down there shooting these looters - all lands between low and high tide are the property of the Crown. If anyone should get some manky toiletries and a rusty bike it should be her Majesty!

although I hear some nice chemical burns and cytotoxic shocks are going cheap too, so it wouldn't be all bad if the beachcombers went down there....