Player Ratings.

Optimistic Nut

How come most people are rating Boumsong above Bowyer in here?

Boumsong was awful, made 2 mistakes and was out of position most of the time. £8 Million, we were well and truely ripped off.

21066[/snapback]

Fuck sake,look how many times he has saved our arses,he makes 2 mistakes and you make out he's like O'brien.

Boumsong constantly wants too much time on the ball and often ends up giving it away as a result.

Edited by Sima

Boumsong constantly wants too much time on the ball and often ends up giving it away as a result.

21335[/snapback]

I didn't see too much of that on Sunday. I few times I saw him hold up his hands as if to say: "Doesn't anyone want the ball? 'Cause I've got it and I'm willing to pass it to you. Anyone?"

I blame the fans.

Edited by Baron von Fat

Wow, I am not sure what game I was watching but some of these marks are waaaaay off of what I would give.

I must comment on the fullbacks: Both are terrible.

Carr and Babayaro have been given instructions to get forward... well that's all fine and good but neither of them get back like their lives depend on it. As a mateer of fact I would say that both of them are loath to get back since they would inevitably garner some of the blame. That is not good enough.

Carr cheats to gain an advantage over his opponents who always beat him to the ball and skin him if they run on. He is a red card waiting to happen. He is too slow and has poor control. He defo gets nowt more than a 3 for that performance. He and Baba look on Taylor and Boom like most goals are totally their fault - not entirely true. They enable the opposition to counter so quickly by not back tracking fast enough and cutting out crosses.

Baba thinks he is fast and he isn't. He is really slow like Carr but tries to sprint his way out of trouble which only gives the ball away. He also does weak man marking rather than commit to a tackle. He gets a 3 as well.

How come most people are rating Boumsong above Bowyer in here?

Boumsong was awful, made 2 mistakes and was out of position most of the time. £8 Million, we were well and truely ripped off.

21066[/snapback]

Fuck sake,look how many times he has saved our arses,he makes 2 mistakes and you make out he's like O'brien.

21300[/snapback]

Care to name afew?

In your opinion do you think that he was worth £8.5Million?