Anybody got a 3 phone.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

I have a 3 phone but it's PAYG.

My brother has a 3 contract and the customer service department is staffed almost entirely by gibbering muppets who seem to push random buttons on their PC's when asked to do simple tasks.

An Indian bloke who can speak only very bad English and dubiously claims his name is 'Nigel' won't be much farther along the bell curve i wouldn't have thought.

Aye, I reckon there's more chance of understanding someone in an Indian call centre than a Glaswegian one tbh.

We speak in code so the likes of you can't understand us. It's like the whole kilt wearing thing really. We are actually aliens and i will now be sent back to Zarg for revealing that fact.

I missed that as well. Sorry. Bloody companies are always trying to save money by shifting their call centres to the third world. :D There will come a time when it will cost them money because nobody will be left here with a job earning enough money to buy their products.