Gooch

Invicta_Toon

Guest Patrokles

If we banned TOPTOON for one irritating, shite thread, surely Vic needs to go for EVERY SINGLE THREAD he starts?

the only banning needing doing round here is for internet fucking stalking

Vic, you average 30 posts a day. The chances of me replying to one, given that I'm fairly active on this board, are pretty high. No one is stalking you. No one wants to know anything more about you than we already do; frankly, if I was to stalk anyone, they'd be a lot more interesting than you. Or have nice tits.

Guest Patrokles

P( (Vic post @ count x) + (Pat post @ count x+1) ) = 0.9999999

tbh

Member Name Posts A Day

alex 31.81

Invicta_Toon 30.96

Gemmill 28.29

Patrokles 14.99

K thnx.

If we banned TOPTOON for one irritating, shite thread, surely Vic needs to go for EVERY SINGLE THREAD he starts?

the only banning needing doing round here is for internet fucking stalking

Vic, you average 30 posts a day. The chances of me replying to one, given that I'm fairly active on this board, are pretty high. No one is stalking you. No one wants to know anything more about you than we already do; frankly, if I was to stalk anyone, they'd be a lot more interesting than you. Or have nice tits.

Are you saying Vics not got nice tits like?