Tonight's Games

Hatful Of Hollow

Classic Arsenal - play pretty football, piss away chances and pay for it

Classic Bolton - launch the ball into the box, get a scramble and score

Also disgraceful dive by Campo, but well refereed. But not a surprise since Bolton base half their game on diving cheating twats like him and Diouf to get set pieces to hump into the box. If more refs did was this one has done, but did it all over the pitch half their game would be shot to shit overnight!

Don't really care who wins mind as i don't like either, so i'll take them having to suffer extra time when they don't want it, and then hopefully a penalty shootout with a complete arsehole like Diouff missing the key pen!

The arse would have been kicking themselves if after pissing away the 2nd pen, Botlon had equalised again!

Decent game to watch though, goals, misses, penalties, a red card and one of two managers there who get on my tits is now pissed off!

Guest Patrokles

I personally admire & like Wenger a lot. I try not to listen to him when he whinges, but what he's done with his football team is laudable.

I personally admire & like Wenger a lot. I try not to listen to him when he whinges, but what he's done with his football team is laudable.

Totally agree. Been very impressed with Wengers boys this season.

Cracking game btw, haha at Bolton. :D

His whines are terrible, they aren't even Keegan style getting PO'd, they just end up as sulky childish whinges (probably only Chelsea can beat them with arrogant sulky childish whinges :D).

Having said that on the football side he's a very good manager.