One for Parky

Renton

Incompetence =/= conspiracy.

Thats what you call plausible deniability.

Yes.

And also I find it might strange that on both days...ie 7/7 and 9/11 there were exercises going on to prevent the very same type of attacks.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

And also I find it might strange that on both days...ie 7/7 and 9/11 there were exercises going on to prevent the very same type of attacks.

Why? What are you suggesting? Who organised the training? Are they in on "it" too?

P.S. Determined to get this thread into the top 10. :)

Yes.

Why? What are you suggesting? Who organised the training? Are they in on "it" too?

P.S. Determined to get this thread into the top 10. :)

No worries on that one, Parky and me will go on for weeks ignoring the facts and spreading hysterical nightmares.

We love it tbh.

I thought plausible deniability was not letting the official spokesman in on the plot, so that their denials of knowledge appear genuine. They have nothing to hide because they know nothing.

I'm off to see The Good Shepherd in a bit, I expect the truth will finally be revealed by Hollywood

:(:(:(:(:blink::(:)

I thought plausible deniability was not letting the official spokesman in on the plot, so that their denials of knowledge appear genuine. They have nothing to hide because they know nothing.

Its a catch all term and is usually applied to the president, not the spokesperson, in the west wing and shit like that (top source tbh).

Yes.

P.S. Determined to get this thread into the top 10. :(

Love it! :)

I'm off to see The Good Shepherd in a bit, I expect the truth will finally be revealed by Hollywood

:(:(:(:):(:blink::)

It's excellent btw and a good primer for the 'dark side' ramblings in this thread. :(

Its a catch all term and is usually applied to the president, not the spokesperson, in the west wing and shit like that (top source tbh).

:)

:razz::security::secret::shades::talk::telephone::rolleyes:

It's excellent btw and a good primer for the 'dark side' ramblings in this thread. :razz:

<_< De Niro has issues....

:lol::security:B):shades:B)B):naughty:

It's excellent btw and a good primer for the 'dark side' ramblings in this thread. ;)

:razz: De Niro has issues....

A lot of names some of them important who have issues with the official story:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/officialsquesti...ommissionreport

"Many respected senior members of the U.S. military, intelligence services, and government have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. Some even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. Below are the highly revealing statements on this vital topic of over 50 prominent public servants with links for verification and further investigation."

"U.S. House of Representatives Speech 10/19/05:

"Intelligence officers ... identified [lead 9/11 hijacker] Mohammed Atta and three terrorists a year before 9/11, tried to transfer that information to the FBI, were denied, and the FBI Director has now said ... the FBI could have used it to perhaps prevent the hijackings. The 9/11 Commission totally ignored this entire story.

I am a strong supporter of our military. I am a strong supporter of President Bush. I say all of that, Mr. Speaker, because ... there is something desperately wrong here. I have met with at least 10 people who fully corroborate what [intelligence officer] Tony Shaffer says. This is not [about] Republicans or Democrats. It is about what is fundamental to this country."

http://curtweld... - Link to speech on Weldon's website

Fox News 8/28/05: "'There's something very sinister going on here that really troubles me,' Weldon told Fox News on Thursday, blasting the 9/11 commission for not taking the claims more seriously. He said some panel members were trying to smear Shaffer and Able Danger. 'What's the 9/11 commission got to hide?'"

http://www.foxnews.... - Fox News webpage with quote"

Edited by Parky

Park Life one thing I've always wondered is what does the missus think with you and all of this stuff you partake in?

No not the cocaine I mean all the conspiracy stuff.

Edited by Jonny2J

Park Life one thing I've always wondered is what does the missus think with you and all of this stuff you partake in?

There are certain things we agree on like election fraud in Florida and a general irritation about American foreign policy, where she has the upper hand as unlike us the Germans aren't in Iraq. But 9/11 is a no go area if we are out for a drink or summat..... :naughty:

There are certain things we agree on like election fraud in Florida and a general irritation about American foreign policy, where she has the upper hand as unlike us the Germans aren't in Iraq. But 9/11 is a no go area if we are out for a drink or summat..... :lol:

Sounds like she's part of it Parky, working against you for "the man" from right under your nose, you'd better watch yourself! :naughty:

I think we should get Park Life over for a pissup man, him and Renton debating the wisdoms of the world with each other in the Trent would be a sight for sore eyes.

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the MISSILE to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

Donald Rumsfeld answering Parade Magazine reporter Lyric Wallwork Winik in Pentagon Press Conference Oct.12, 2001. (Posted on the Pentagon website)

....even Donnie can't remember what version of the story he is telling... :lol:

When a plastic bottle is thrown onto a football pitch, it's referred to as a "missile" is it not? When Martin Tyler is saying "there's missiles being thrown onto the pitch", believe it or not, he hasn't lost the plot and believes that those plastic bottles are weapons.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

"It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the MISSILE to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them."

Donald Rumsfeld answering Parade Magazine reporter Lyric Wallwork Winik in Pentagon Press Conference Oct.12, 2001. (Posted on the Pentagon website)

....even Donnie can't remember what version of the story he is telling... :lol:

When a plastic bottle is thrown onto a football pitch, it's referred to as a "missile" is it not? When Martin Tyler is saying "there's missiles being thrown onto the pitch", believe it or not, he hasn't lost the plot and believes that those plastic bottles are weapons.

....we know we were just taking the piss...

Yes.

A few months ago, we had a fire drill at work. Two hours later, one of the fryers set on fire and set the ansul system off and we had to evacuate in the car park. Two months later, the owners of the company put Little Chef into liquidation and it was only a last minute deal with another company which kept Little Chef open. I now believe that the two owners, in order to try and gain some insurance money, tipped off the cook to burn down the building and kill the 8 customers we had in at the time.

(this did actually happen by the way) :lol:

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Yes.

A few months ago, we had a fire drill at work. Two hours later, one of the fryers set on fire and set the ansul system off and we had to evacuate in the car park. Two months later, the owners of the company put Little Chef into liquidation and it was only a last minute deal with another company which kept Little Chef open. I now believe that the two owners, in order to try and gain some insurance money, tipped off the cook to burn down the building and kill the 8 customers we had in at the time.

(this did actually happen by the way) :lol:

Must have been one of the busier ones.

I love finding the old Little Chef's where someone has taken over and literally only changed the sign and menus. Everything else is the same :D

Haha class. There's one user on Youtube who has a montage of the United 93 crash site asking "Where's The Plane?", and then in another one by him, he's saying it was shot down. F*cking hell, which one is it? There's either a plane or there wasn't, you can't have both. :(

Haha class. There's one user on Youtube who has a montage of the United 93 crash site asking "Where's The Plane?", and then in another one by him, he's saying it was shot down. F*cking hell, which one is it? There's either a plane or there wasn't, you can't have both. :(

It will be like opening a Terry's choc orange and finding a real orange inside.

Oklahoma bombing. May have been a bit of a cover up here, certainly more feasible and plausible than the other conspiracy theories we've discussed. Having said that, I'm not convinced there was and don't really care.

The series has ended without investigating Dianna, moonlandings, JFK or Marilyn. This naturally adds weight to these conspiracy theories.