Mice

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

I haven't seen one since I dropped the wardrobe on ones heed, but I'm absolutely convinced they're still here. We bought this thing "PestXit" £54 drives them oot the waals and sends sonic waves oot that gets on their tits, butthat's doonstairs. I'm sure doonstairs is clear, but aboot this time at neet I hear mad noises, it's as if the cunts are just waking up noo, and every now and then what looks like mouse shit appears in various places, then fuck all for days. Now I've got in me heed there's one in my bedding, the make ye paranoid mann. Poison would be the obvious solution but some cunts won't have it.

Has anyone known mice to come in then just fuck off for good?

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest Patrokles

I haven't seen one since I dropped the wardrobe on ones heed, but I'm absolutely convinced they're still here. We bought this thing "PestXit" £54 drives them oot the waals and sends sonic waves oot that gets on their tits, butthat's doonstairs. I'm sure doonstairs is clear, but aboot this time at neet I hear mad noises, it's as if the cunts are just waking up noo, and every now and then what looks like mouse shit appears in various places, then fuck all for days. Now I've got in me heed there's one in my bedding, the make ye paranoid mann. Poison would be the obvious solution but some cunts won't have it.

Has anyone known mice to come in then just fuck off for good?

'Newcastle man driven to suicide by mouse infestation. Family refuse to join in his bid for peace.'

Aye, get a cat. My mate had a mouse once, but he chased it round the house with a chair leg and battered it to death. I know it's not really funny, but the sight of him chasing it round the house shouting "FUCKIN SQUEEEEEAK!!" had me in stitches. :D

Edited by Gemmill

weve got the same problem in our hoose, they dissapeared for a few weeks but the bastards are now back and are more confident. Run around the sitting room when your sitting in it, the poison obviously didnt work so its mouse trap time, not the game obviously.

£54??? :D

Buy a fucking mouse trap man - I did when we had them and got rid of 4 of the fuckers. Trick is to find out where they're getting into the house and seal it.

The ones I had were coming in through a small crack in the wall that I couldn't get my little finger in. Concreted it in and they never returned :D