What's it like to have manufactured support?

An-al (ie up me arse)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats it like to be such a fucking nobhead from a shithole of a city that only got capital of fucking culture because its such a fucking hovel that they probably stole the ballot box, sold it for drugs on ebay then fixed the result and put it back? ???

oh and fucking 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 there you fucking twat fuck off back to your slum where no one would give a shit if you fucking got nuked in fact we'd fucking give osoma bin laden the freedom of newcastle if he sliced and diced the whole of livershite

:unsure:

Okay, i'm a thicko, anyway my griefs with the other slappers son Stevie not you or peasepud etc.

btw peasepud, great photo of bellamy, its all around the sites and some Everton twat said he done it, but it has your name on the properties and I saw it here first.

Link?

I've checked me stats but it appears 268 sites have linked it and its a twat going through them :unsure: