South Park is back

MattM4

If you don't know how to obtain TV shows off internet by now, you shouldn't really own a computer tbh

I dont want to dowload it, twat.

easy now. Sima is kind of right though :baby:

All the sites i kna havnt got it uploaded yet like, cannit ask a question on here anymore without some cunt giving a sarky comment!

Well it's on the most well-known streaming video website on the internet, cyberdunce.

I really don't think that will offend him. Although it does make you look like a nerd.

Well it's on the most well-known streaming video website on the internet, cyberdunce.

I really don't think that will offend him. Although it does make you look like a nerd.

Oh no mate, im deeply offended like.. I may go and top myself!

Because I know what youtube is?

Always love the irony of someone on the internet calling someone else a nerd tbh

Edited by Sima

Because I know what youtube is?

Always love the irony of someone on the internet calling someone else a nerd tbh

and I will always, love you.

geek.jpg

Sima throws out another stinging insult.

• 4 weeks later...