Celtic

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Glasgow's a fucking hole, Stevie!

I love Glasgow, I'd put it in my five favourite places in the UK Verlaine, I've been there enough times. The people are straight talking and I like that. Where else in the UK could you walk in to McDonald's at 10am and be told, "ye look rough fuck eh day, ye huv a few haufs last night?", by a service assistant?

Guest Patrokles

I love Glasgow, I'd put it in my five favourite places in the UK Verlaine, I've been there enough times. The people are straight talking and I like that. Where else in the UK could you walk in to McDonald's at 10am and be told, "ye look rough fuck eh day, ye huv a few haufs last night?", by a service assistant?

Probably most places you go, Stevie. :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

B)

Probably most places you go, Stevie.

:icon_lol: Something I can't deny in fairness.

Guest Patrokles

To be honest I didn't spend long in Glasgow. Most of my time's been spent in Edinburgh. I was just put off a bit by the drabness in comparison, I suppose. But I do admire that kind of straight talking.

Probably most places you go, Stevie. :icon_lol:

I'm starting to think he meant that he took that as a compliment. Ie he usually hears a lot worse

I want both Celtic and Rangers to win when they're playing in Europe simply because they're British clubs.

I've got no time for either sets of supporters however as the only conversation permitted is i) to congratulate them on how great their club/fans are and ii) to congratulate them on how much better they are than their rival's club/fans.

Change the fucking record tbh.

I want both Celtic and Rangers to win when they're playing in Europe simply because they're British clubs.

I've got no time for either sets of supporters however as the only conversation permitted is i) to congratulate them on how great their club/fans are and ii) to congratulate them on how much better they are than their rival's club/fans.

I think that's the view a lot of people have but in my experience they're some of the most self-deprecating fans I've met, though that's only the Irish fans I know, I can't comment on how the Scots act.

Sounds strangely familiar tbh

What do you think of Celtic as a club?

honestly, i hate them, they mean nowt to me and nowt to england, this post stevie shouldnt even be up

You can't both hate them and say they mean nothing to you. To have a hatred for something automatically makes it mean something to you.

Edited by geordieshandy

Guest stevieintoon

honestly, i hate them, they mean nowt to me and nowt to england, this post stevie shouldnt even be up

Did anyone ask what they meant to England? :lol:

Exactly.

1 post mmmmmmmm :(

Nobody outside of Glasgow should support them. It just promotes the religious differences. And before anyone argues I don't equate this the same as someone from outside Newcastle supporting NUFC. They don't support NUFC because of their religion. I also realise this is not 100% the case but it is in the significant majority.

Did anyone ask what they meant to England? <_<

Exactly.

1 post mmmmmmmm <_<

1 post, whats that got to do with it, just because i dont spend all my time on message boards.