FAO the Vespa lover

Toonraider

I always quite fancied one when I lived in San Francisco. Had no car, and it would have been class for whizzing around up and down the hills - walking anywhere in that city is like being on a stairmaster - but I couldn't get past how much of a tit I'd look on it. :lol:

You would look like that big ginger ape out of mariokart tbh

:lol: You'd look like a toddler on his dad's motorbike. :lol:

We always used to have bikes, i had mopeds but hubby built himself several 'chops' or 'lowriders'. He hasnt had a bike for years now though but is thinking of getting something powerful, bloody dangerous things, no matter how careful you try to be. And they are soooo fast now

Bikes aren't so dangerous, but that person that pulls out without seeing you definately is, that and carefully positioned horse muck death traps. ;)

I always quite fancied one when I lived in San Francisco. Had no car, and it would have been class for whizzing around up and down the hills - walking anywhere in that city is like being on a stairmaster - but I couldn't get past how much of a tit I'd look on it. :)

You would look like that big ginger ape out of mariokart tbh

;) You'd look like a toddler on his dad's motorbike. :)

Diddy Kong tbh

Bombing about on a scooter if you lived in a big city would be quality.

It's good fun here tbh. Given me a load of road sense and made learning to drive a car a lot less daunting. Excellent in the summer for zipping around, or having a browse at the ladies along the various coastlines.. ;)

Obviously it's fucking shite in the winter when it's freezing cold, though. Or when it's fucking pissing it down and the roads a bit slippy. I fell off a few weeks ago, in the rain, after having almost made a year without doing so. I leaned over a bit too far on a corner and came off. I was only doing 25, but I still slid along the road. Had a massive coat on, so my top half was unscathed, but my jeans ripped isntantly and my knee was a bit of a state!

Edited by WubbleUC