Wembleytastic

snakehips

Great pictures, but for £900 million I'd expect a fully retractable roof.

The pitch looked to cut up quite badly as well but I expect that will improve as it beds in.

Fuckin' hell, Dr Ken, you're as bad as the Celtic supporters going to Seville!! The cost was £750m.

Phew! Bargain then. :lol:

Had to laugh at some of the texts getting sent into BBC Sport during the match on Saturday.

Hope this wasn't sent in by you Jamesie "Snakehips" Cotter..

"Immense. When the goal went in the surge of emotion was incredible. Men all around me were in floods of tears."

Anonymous texter

Had to laugh at some of the texts getting sent into BBC Sport during the match on Saturday.

Hope this wasn't sent in by you Jamesie "Snakehips" Cotter..

"Immense. When the goal went in the surge of emotion was incredible. Men all around me were in floods of tears."

Anonymous texter

:lol: Close, but my text used the word AWESOME!!!!111 :lol:

That's a bit weird like, me Dad was actually there with Pedro. Don't really like to name-drop but since you brought it up - he's good mates with his brother. Me Dad was at the last proper game at the old Wembley too (KK's last match when they lost to Germany). He reckons the new stadium looks great. Good match anarl by all accounts.

Funnily enough loads of people on 606 went on about how good the stadium was and how bad the food was.

I once bought Pedro's brothers old Mondeo, from a dealers like but he was the last owner. The fact that Pedro had probably been in it at some point clinched the sale.

Also nutmegged Beardo in a charity 5 a side tournament, fucking get in their. I gave him "the legs" aka the Bearsley shuffle and popped it through the gap as he moved backwards, still the high point of my 28 years on this planet - apart from the birth of my daughter of course.

I was force-fed British food as a child! Whenever I hear "toad in a hole", I run. :)

Scarred for life.

Good job you didn't buy it in Yorkshire, where it would have been known as "Terd in the herl"

Or "Tord in 'orl"

I assume you mean Hull specifically? ;)