Reading FC v Newcastle United

MattM4

The stewards were daft like. One of them tried the whole fake-friendly "Alright, it's about time you started sitting down, lads" routine with us about twenty minutes into the match, so I made the point that he'd be better off starting at the front rather than in the middle since I didn't much fancy the view of the back of someone's head for my thirty quid. They went off to pester people elsewhere after that, presumably where you were by the sounds of it :)

You're right Meenzer, they must have come down the front cos about 30 minutes into the first half the stewards came to the front where we were sitting. Thought front row would be a good place to sit but seemed more pressure on us to sit down which annoyed me. Really wanted to move up the back at half time but cos there was three of us would have looked a bit obvious

...oops? :)

I loved the laminated "sit down" posters they'd tried to stick around the place. Hope springs eternal...

Yeah right, and those stupid bits of paper that they handed out on the way to the ground telling us to sit down if you love newcastle united or something :(

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic