Club's a bit of a mess at the moment

2bias

but we will have players to add, hopefully decent players for once.

Aren't you hopeful of decent players every single transfer window? I think it's very easy to be negative following the last few seasons we've had.

Once we've started signing players, I'll be more positive.

Pretty much the same here but the fact we're still in May and we're actually making inroads in the transfer market has put me in a great mood. It seems as if the deal for Viduka is all but sewn up and Barton and Campbell shouldn't be too far behind.

to me, the close-season has just begun because the manager has just returned from holiday. Between now and next month there should be big changes so that they can get things in place for the players returning to training. It'd be nice to have a few transfers in by then to start working with them early on, and then tying things up by the start of August. 2 1/2 months is a long time in the transfer market even though it'll fly by. Im confident that the ball is rolling in the right direction at the moment.

found caps lock.or well shift KeY ItS fAr MoRe EaSiEr

hope we got near our full team by amsterdam tournment

We're not playing in it anymore.

Why not

Why not

No idea, i'd assume it's a fuck up on Sky's part and we were never meant to. Arsenal, Lazio, At. Madrid and Ajax are in it.

Why not

No idea, i'd assume it's a fuck up on Sky's part and we were never meant to. Arsenal, Lazio, At. Madrid and Ajax are in it.

I read somewhere that we were in it, but because of all the uncertainty and changes at the club we couldn't commit completely and so Arsenal replaced us. Can't remember where i saw/read that though!

Why not

I read somewhere that we were in it, but because of all the uncertainty and changes at the club we couldn't commit completely and so Arsenal replaced us. Can't remember where i saw/read that though!

I was sure that we weren't in it, we were in a different pre-season tournament that was spoken about in the same breath by the Sky Sports advert dude

Why not

stepped aside tbh

Why not

stepped aside tbh

;)

A few people need to wake up and smell the coffee. The good times are here. We have a top manager, and a seriously committed financial backer. We'll probably get into the top 4 this year, with Ameobi being the top scorer. The year after? Who knows? Probably win the league in my humblest. ;)