Getting passport photos

Smooth Operator

Has anyone ever come away with photos that they are happy with.

I know Wacky has terrible trouble cos the swivel seat wont go as high as he needs it to. He has to resort to trying to time his jump with the flash! :wub:

I had to get some done last night for a job I'm going for and I got to take 3 photos then choose the best for print. The first 2 I'm looking away to the side as a light that comes on at the last minute distracted me so I made a point of looking straight ahead for the last one with my eyes wide open.

As a consequence I look like a murderer high on crack who hasn't slept for weeks! Not exactly the image I'm trying to portay seeing as the job is for a Prison Officer!

My current one was taken at Mainz station after a night's worth of whisky, an hour's worth of sleep and several early-morning dealings with evil German bureaucracy. Which makes it a pretty accurate representation of how I look whenever I'm passing through an airport, so that's fine by me...

My sister goes away next month and has been trying to get my 1 year old niece a passport but she just can't get her to sit still for the camera in those booths. She's already had one set of photos rejected by the passport office :wub:

I always look like a bit of a terrorist on them. Last one I had done I had to get done at a professional place cos the americans are utter wankers about your head being an exact size on the photo etc. Felt like a right mincer.

I always look like a bit of a terrorist on them. Last one I had done I had to get done at a professional place cos the americans are utter wankers about your head being an exact size on the photo etc. Felt like a right mincer.

Can't be many Ginger terrorists knocking about though, surely :wub: