Emre: New-look Magpies to soar

bawan

I do rate emre to be honest, I just get annoyed at our ability to take a good player from aboard and utterly destroy them. One of the things that had me excited about big sam coming in is his proben track record of being able to take a foreign player and make him perform by the way hes treated off the pitch

If they can sort out Emre and Luque then that should be 2 players who can see a resurgence in their playing careers

I do rate emre to be honest, I just get annoyed at our ability to take a good player from aboard and utterly destroy them. One of the things that had me excited about big sam coming in is his proben track record of being able to take a foreign player and make him perform by the way hes treated off the pitch

If they can sort out Emre and Luque then that should be 2 players who can see a resurgence in their playing careers

Maybe we should see what Viana and Robert are up to too?

Well Viana has gone back to being a useful player so what the common point here?

Well Viana has gone back to being a useful player so what the common point here?

In a different league which suits his style of play, so you tell me?

I quite like Emre, but he was garbage for most of last season. He's got to do something quickly to prove that the good form he showed when he first signed was more than just a purple patch otherwise he's going to get acquainted with the bench.

I quite like Emre, but he was garbage for most of last season. He's got to do something quickly to prove that the good form he showed when he first signed was more than just a purple patch otherwise he's going to get acquainted with the bench.

isn't he already acquainted with the bench tho ??

Guest alex

isn't he already acquainted with the bench tho ??

He normally either starts or he's injured.

Edited by alex

I dont want any more of our current squad to leave and to have them all be given a fresh start under Allardyce. This isnt because of the "new manager" honeymoon syndrome but because he has a track record of buying players who no-one else would and get them back to playing well.

Not many of us would think that Gary Speed would still be playing and at the standard which he has the last couple of years.