If there's a long time legend on here..

WubbleUC

I dont know, you praise a bloke and suddenly you're asking him oot! I can see why it looks dodgy like, but it's aal innocent man. Wasn't for a free drink either yi bastards. :D

And Wank-Mag, as for the walk in wardrobe, some of us don't earn enough to have one of those, yer lanky bugger!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know, you praise a bloke and suddenly you're asking him oot! I can see why it looks dodgy like, but it's aal innocent man. Wasn't for a free drink either yi bastards. :D

And Wank-Mag, as for the walk in wardrobe, some of us don't earn enough to have one of those, yer lanky bugger!

30095[/snapback]

Oh aye, and mine's taking up much needed en-suite sauna room! :ithankyou:

If you wanna talk flash bastards, have you ever ever seen an accountant in a tasteful pair of shoes? :dancing:

Bumped for Sima-so I get the answers I'm after.

30079[/snapback]

To what questions?

30114[/snapback]

I s'pose there were two. One implied (how have you managed to clock up so many posts in sucha short time?), the other direct - did you used to post under a different username?

It's only the second one I'm still confudsed about, I think I've worked the first out for myself! :D

Don't know, never really look at how much I post. I'm a regular on a messageboard that is a lot faster paced than this so that's probably why mine sticks out so much.

I haven't posted under a different user name.

Don't know, never really look at how much I post.  I'm a regular on a messageboard that is a lot faster paced than this so that's probably why mine sticks out so much.

30129[/snapback]

:D

Are we talking bellybutton or cock?

Don't know, never really look at how much I post.  I'm a regular on a messageboard that is a lot faster paced than this so that's probably why mine sticks out so much.

30129[/snapback]

For that, read SPAM.

Do you work?

Posting in here, accusing me of spam, suggesting reasons why I tend to make so many posts?

I think it's a fair bet.

30150[/snapback]

Posting in here? Am I not allowed? (hint, it's my URL :D)

Accusing you of SPAM? It's a fact.

As for the other part, it was purely a question.

tbh

I meant in this thread son.

30156[/snapback]

Ahh ok, well I was going to post about the fact that Meenzer does in fact get wound up, but seeing that someone distracted me by talking about your post count, I thought I'd join in.

I actually thought my post was more relevant to the thread (albeit not the original title) than your first post in it though, so meh.

Posting in here, accusing me of spam, suggesting reasons why I tend to make so many posts?

I think it's a fair bet.

30150[/snapback]

Posting in here? Am I not allowed? (hint, it's my URL :dancing:)

Accusing you of SPAM? It's a fact.

As for the other part, it was purely a question.

tbh

30154[/snapback]

Gol's taking his ball back! :ithankyou:

Care to answer my question now?

30178[/snapback]

Which one?

Did you miss the part where I felt I needed to comment on your first post on the thread following your comment on the fact that I had posted in it to?

So in effect, you reviewed the relevance of my post in this thread long before I reviewed yours.

Get it?

tbh