Just witnessed a car theft!

Smooth Operator

Was on my way back from the skip up at Percy Main and was driving back through Howdon when a car reverses in to the road from a line of parked cars on the other side to me, I stop to let the bloke out and then he jumps the red lights and puts his hazards on as he does it for some reason? Anyway i stop at the red lights and look back to see some bloke come out the bookies and realising his motors gone goes spare. So the lights change to green and I go to see if I can spot the bloke in the stolen motor. Cue 3 police cars flying past me literally could only have been 2 minutes since the bloke could've reported the car stolen. Look round and they are chasing this fucka up towards the coast road!

Was suitably impressed by the speed at which the busies were on the scene! And there was no way this bloke was gonna get away in a Hyundai, fancy nicking one of them, he could've gone all out and gone for a Merc or something!

Edited by Smooth Operator

Guest James_coDurham
Was on my way back from the skip up at Percy Main and was driving back through Howdon when a car reverses in to the road from a line of parked cars on the other side to me, I stop to let the bloke out and then he jumps the red lights and puts his hazards on as he does it for some reason? Anyway i stop at the red lights and look back to see some bloke come out the bookies and realising his motors gone goes spare. So the lights change to green and I go to see if I can spot the bloke in the stolen motor. Cue 3 police cars fluing past me literally could only have been 2 minutes since the bloke could've reported the car stolen. Look round and they are chasing this fucka up towards the coast road!

Was suitably impressed by the speed at which the busies were on the scene! And there was no way this bloke was gonna get away in a Hyundai, fancy nicking one of them, he could've gone all out and gone for a Merc or something!

What's this got to do with your immense ability to pull good looking girls?

Was on my way back from the skip up at Percy Main and was driving back through Howdon when a car reverses in to the road from a line of parked cars on the other side to me, I stop to let the bloke out and then he jumps the red lights and puts his hazards on as he does it for some reason? Anyway i stop at the red lights and look back to see some bloke come out the bookies and realising his motors gone goes spare. So the lights change to green and I go to see if I can spot the bloke in the stolen motor. Cue 3 police cars flying past me literally could only have been 2 minutes since the bloke could've reported the car stolen. Look round and they are chasing this fucka up towards the coast road!

Isnt there a cop shop at the bottom of churchill street? just up from the library?

Guest Patrokles
BIG FAT MASSIVE CHIP ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!

Brush your shoulders off homeboy or go and chill out and listen to some James Blunt you daft cunt.

He's too busy doing his maths homework.