The Ravensworth Arms, Lamesley

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I think thats the way, basically come off at the Team valley junction and turn left. Used to go there at times on a Friday night and some Sunday lunches n'all. Canny place (or it was before they had that unfortunate incident with the rats and cholerea.)

:icon_lol:

Your first post was right for the directions. :icon_lol:  Turn right at that roundabout and follow the road round - it's on your right hand side.

32433[/snapback]

You sure on that?

If you're heading north then wouldnt it be a left turn at the roundabout? Right would take you into Team Valley wouldnt it? or am I at the wrong junction?

Your first post was right for the directions. :icon_lol:  Turn right at that roundabout and follow the road round - it's on your right hand side.

32433[/snapback]

You sure on that?

If you're heading north then wouldnt it be a left turn at the roundabout? Right would take you into Team Valley wouldnt it? or am I at the wrong junction?

32476[/snapback]

Heading north and take the junction after the Angel. Turn left at the bottom of the sliproad then turn right at the little roundabout.

32433[/snapback]

You sure on that?

32476[/snapback]

Heading north and take the junction after the Angel. Turn left at the bottom of the sliproad then turn right at the little roundabout.

32478[/snapback]

:angry:

Is is as good as The Welshly Arms?

32523[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Have you been staying there....in the hot'ub with your luvaaaaaaaah? :angry:

32665[/snapback]

I got The Best of Will Ferrell on Saturday Night Live DVD and alot of your usernames/locations/sigs suddenly made sense.