We are playing Rangers this afternoon

Scottish Mag

It's started....oh dear, worse than dippers as far as I'm concerned these deluded tramps.
Tam 1690

Joined 7-Mar-2005

WATP

Get it rite round them English pishy overrated wee bams. Jist goes tae show ye, if we wur doon er we'd hump aww those diddy sides like Newcastle, 3-1 on er own patch, hahahaha, and they beat eh tarriers FOUR WAN hahahaha

Seriously if we wur in eh EPL we'd be tap four in eh first season, and champions within 3 years with aww eh SKY money, and we'd huv new players desperate tae come tae Glasgow like Ronaldinho and Klose, more importantly we'd huv enough money tae buy them, even eh Tims wid be in eh tap four anaww.

Tam

GSTQ FTP

Do you have a link to that Stevie?

Stevie do you have a link to that as I have not found that at all? Even looked under the username Tam 1690 but there was no such member? ;)

It's started....oh dear, worse than dippers as far as I'm concerned these deluded tramps.
Tam 1690

Joined 7-Mar-2005

WATP

Get it rite round them English pishy overrated wee bams. Jist goes tae show ye, if we wur doon er we'd hump aww those diddy sides like Newcastle, 3-1 on er own patch, hahahaha, and they beat eh tarriers FOUR WAN hahahaha

Seriously if we wur in eh EPL we'd be tap four in eh first season, and champions within 3 years with aww eh SKY money, and we'd huv new players desperate tae come tae Glasgow like Ronaldinho and Klose, more importantly we'd huv enough money tae buy them, even eh Tims wid be in eh tap four anaww.

Tam

GSTQ FTP

Stevie do you have a link to that as I have not found that at all? Even looked under the username Tam 1690 but there was no such member? ;)

wind up shrley?

Tam 1690

Joined 7-Mar-2005

WATP

Tam

GSTQ FTP

wind up shrley?

From who? Stevie or the poster of that "post"?

Edited by Scottish Mag

Tam 1690

Joined 7-Mar-2005

WATP

Tam

GSTQ FTP

:icon_lol:

maybe Leighton Baines uses Tam1690 as a pseudonym

Tam 1690

Joined 7-Mar-2005

WATP

Tam

GSTQ FTP

wind up shrley?

stevie

Tam 1690

Joined 7-Mar-2005

WATP

Tam

GSTQ FTP

wind up shrley?

stevie

Its looking that way. I did think the post was a bit too trainspottingtastic, trying far too hard with the use of "Scottish slang".

But surely Stevie wouldn't have just made that up himself?