England v. Croatia

RlCO

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste of time!

More tactical genius from fuckwitt McClaren, playing a target man with no strike partner and hoofing the ball at him to flick it on for nobody! Has he paid any attention to the games we won well, ie the ones when he didnt emply his piss poor negative Boro tactics that bored teeside for years.

Of course added to that the players have been shite sadly! Gerrard et al can't seem to deliver even a mediocre set piece, Carson has become Robinson and the defence were clueless on the 2nd goal.

Its a joke. A Country with so many great players and we are down to this.

That's the problem tbh, we don't have that.

Rooney

Lampard

Gerrard

Owen

Cole (Joe and Ashley)

All Good and Great players

You said great originally, I wouldn't class any of those as great players.

"England's fate is in the hands of Andorra"

-have you ever heard anything so daft in your life?

Serves us right (and the media in particular) for taking the piss out of them when we played them. If I were Andorra right now I'd start kicking the ball into my own net for fun. :crylaughin:

:unsure: Would be funny like. What have they got to lose?

Rooney

Lampard

Gerrard

Owen

Cole (Joe and Ashley)

:crylaughin: You are taking the piss, surely? Just to point out he didn't say "world class", he said "great". I assume you're gonna start talking about comparing the likes of Maradona and Romaria when talking about great, but if you're claiming that Rooney isn't a "great" talent I'm afraid you're talking shite.

Rooney

Lampard

Gerrard

Owen

Cole (Joe and Ashley)

:crylaughin: You are taking the piss, surely? Just to point out he didn't say "world class", he said "great". I assume you're gonna start talking about comparing the likes of Maradona and Romaria when talking about great, but if you're claiming that Rooney isn't a "great" talent I'm afraid you're talking shite.

If they were such great talents they would show up for their country tbh.

The pitch is a disgrace as well. £900 million stadium and the roof doesn't shut?

That American Rugby game a few weeks ago didn't help like.

No coincidence it's torn up in the exact places the teams scrimmage, the receivers run and where the touch line was.

Thing is, McLaren gives it all the bollocks about we're going to play football before the whistle. Given the pitch and the opposition, it was obvious this was not going to be a 'total football' spectacle.

Rooney

Lampard

Gerrard

Owen

Cole (Joe and Ashley)

Rooney is crock atm

Gerrard is having a shit season and the formation and tactics isnt helping one iota!

Rooney

Lampard

Gerrard

Owen

Cole (Joe and Ashley)

Rooney is crock atm

Gerrard is having a shit season and the formation and tactics isnt helping one iota!

Gerrard's done fuck all for England though, I might rate him, but he's done nothing for the national team.

I think I might research my family history to see if I can legitemately switch allegiance to Croatia. I've always liked the team and the place really since it's emergence from the war. They even play in red white and blue!

:crylaughin: Fuck me, I thought this was gonna be a formality tonight so I didn't bother watching it. How much of a bunch of arseholes are England tbh.

Funny that Gem I got the impression of that too the way people were speaking!