Craig and Keiron

Glasgow Mag

What a lovely, caring pair of blokes - helping raise awareness about drugs in an inner-city school in south London.

What a coincidence that the TV crew happened to be there on the same day, eh lads?

they were also there when we were playing in the Champions League. What a co-incidence.

What a lovely, caring pair of blokes - helping raise awareness about drugs in an inner-city school in south London.

What a coincidence that the TV crew happened to be there on the same day, eh lads?

I don't know quite what you're getting at - surely they made no pretensions that it by chance a TV crew were there?

I don't know quite what you're getting at - surely they made no pretensions that it by chance a TV crew were there?

its my guess he just wants people to say we are better off without the 2 scumbags. Which is a shame, because that quite clearly isn't the case.

its my guess he just wants people to say we are better off without the 2 scumbags. Which is a shame, because that quite clearly isn't the case.

:birthday: You're not one for beating about the bush, are you.

:birthday: You're not one for beating about the bush, are you.

can't you also detect the tone of utter despair too B)

I was thinking about this last night. Id give owt to have one of them back to inject a bit of attacking football into our game.

Smith, Barton, Butt and Geremi as a midfield makes Dyer look like Zidane!

For the love of God, don't encourage him. :birthday:

Bellamy would improve the team. We'd still be shite though. Both are canny fucking injury-prone as well.

Well, he's older than when Bobby Robson bought him, but this team is crying out for a Bellamy and a Robert to do exactly the same job they did the last time.

Bellamy would improve the team. We'd still be shite though. Both are canny fucking injury-prone as well.

Well, he's older than when Bobby Robson bought him, but this team is crying out for a Bellamy and a Robert to do exactly the same job they did the last time.

For all the arguments that rage over both those players they would make a big difference to this team (obviously the Robert of then, not now!) though on the downside Allardyce would play Robert left back or right wing!