Crowd Support

JawD

I thought we were underdogs against Liverpool.

I think I overdid the singing. I was a little horse yesterday[/b]. Today i can barely talk and swallowing is agony. :nufc:

They say underneath every pony tail there's an arsehole

Is that not off blowing old men in the toilets?

Nah, but it might be off drinking Lambrini out of bottles some radgie 14 year old lasses were sharing with us on the metro.

:razz:

Did you have a bit nec on?

You reckon that would more likely bring on a throat infection like?

Good chance if they were from Byker

Just something to think about for today (no, not Syphilis)

Birmingham City winger Gary McSheffrey is banking on Newcastle United's boo-boys to turn on their players today.

He said: "We're in the Premier League, they are playing for their future and their manager's future so everything is on the line for them.

"It can work both ways. There are pros and cons. Everyone will expect them to beat us.

"The fans are amazing and they have that plus - but the minus side is if we go a goal up early and silence their crowd I am sure the boo-boys will be back again."

You have to hope that after these two home games it will finalyl sink in with some of the morons in the St James crowd. Two games in a row now they've stayed with the team instead of getting on their back and the players got the lift and responded, fighting till the end and got results. If you get on their back and give them stick all game they get worse, simple as that and if they don't get it now they never will.

Its been pointed out by one of our own players in Barton and opposition players like the above are making it clear that other teams know they have to start well and our fans will do the rest of their job for them.