Christmas Message From Team???

ohhh_yeah

3 Points will do for me.

Bloody hell jimbo, you dont ask for much! Bet you were one of those kids who wanted the whole of the Fenwicks toy dept and not just one or two things. :lol:

3 Points will do for me.

Bloody hell jimbo, you dont ask for much! Bet you were one of those kids who wanted the whole of the Fenwicks toy dept and not just one or two things. :lol:

Greedy aren't I. B)

How about a fan base that doesn't turn on their team/manager the monet things are done exactly as they please...

Now who's up for some clarity and proper perspective of exactly what Newcastle United is capable of acheiving this season?

oh for two eh? ... nevermind then

This season? Ive said all along Id be content if we finish with at least "some" improvement over last season as a platform to build for the following.

So far, half way and we're behind (team for team) on last season and its not looking like improving fast.

As things stand, Id like us to finish top half, but I think we'll not be too far from last seasons 13th.

This season? Ive said all along Id be content if we finish with at least "some" improvement over last season as a platform to build for the following.

So far, half way and we're behind (team for team) on last season and its not looking like improving fast.

As things stand, Id like us to finish top half, but I think we'll not be too far from last seasons 13th.

Loving the avatar. :lol:

Loving the avatar. :lol:

B) Im on the lookout for a better clip of the video as thats a bit blurred. I didnt even take any frames out though it looks like I did.